Thursday, July 14, 2011

Party @ Central City!

First of all
HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY COUSIN MATHEW!!!!

Yay the cousins are all growing up :) Unfortunately I was driving tonight so I missed out on all the rounds people were buying, gerrr! But my dear cousin was still up and about when I left, something I'm sure the Uncle's were about to rectify with more tequila.

Our unofficial family pub is the Central City Brewing Company. It has both a restaurant side and a pub side, live bands (Jon & Kate!), great food and friendly staff who by now can recognize aaaaaallllll of my family. This is thanks to my dad, the social butterfly, who knows almost every waitress in that joint! He's so proud to call that place home ;)

Since the diet change I've had their Margarita Pizza which was a delicious, hand spun, thin crust vegetarian, and their Veggie Burger.
Yum Yum!

I've had other veggie burgers before of the Presidents Choice variety and didn't like them as much as this one. So far I've found that the orange tinged patty's tend to be to dry and somehow mushy at the same time. This burger was a well appreciated change for the better that I'm going to classify as being Vegan-ish due to the bun. With BBQ season coming up its good to know that there are vegan burgers that don't taste like paper!!! I now have a few different variety's of vegan patty in my freezer that will be going camping with me. Once those are tackled I'm thinking I'll have a better idea of what works in burger form and will make my own!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment